inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: TV show that had secret married couple

Written By: Dogzbreath on 03/18/06 at 5:53 pm

What was the name of the TV show that had a couple (I think they were cops) secretly married living next door to each other with a revolving wall.  I think one of the names was Shea?  

Subject: Re: TV show that had secret married couple

Written By: Dogzbreath on 03/18/06 at 8:04 pm

This is really annoying me!  I can picture the woman (ashy blonde hair kind of farrah fawcet like) she's played on different dramas and shows.  Can't remember the guy for the life of me.  Anyway they lived in an apartment building and their living room wall opened up so they could go back and forth and no one knew they were a couple.  Anyone have any ideas??  It was kind of like a Hart to Hart type show.

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/19/06 at 12:30 am

Wouldn't have a clue myself, but if I want to find shows I've forgotten the name of, I try and remember the time period I saw it on and if possible, the channel. Nostalgia sites will have TV shows from each year.etc, and that might ring a bell.

Written By: kydolphin34 on 03/19/06 at 8:17 pm

The show was called "MacGruder and Loud"

Rhonda

Written By: Dogzbreath on 03/19/06 at 11:08 pm

THANK YOU!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...