inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: KIDS INCORPORATED

Written By: willyum on 03/20/06 at 11:37 pm

Does anyone remember this show? It used to air on Disney Channel from 1986-1996 (prior it was on NBC from 1984-1985) The kids were a group who used to sing at the local malt shop, mostly covers of hit songs of the time (they had some of their own original songs too!) It had Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson (from the music group Black Eyed Peas), Martika (song "Toy Soldiers"), Mario Lopez of Saved by the Bell, and even Jennifer Love Hewitt (tv's "Ghost Whisperer"). If you want to see some vid clips, complete episodes, hear mp3's, icons, and behind the scene pics (MANY of Fergie) then check us out over at www.kidsincorporated.us

Will
Marketing Manager
will@kidsincorporated.us

Subject: Re: KIDS INCORPORATED

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/21/06 at 1:08 am

I liked Kids Incorporated. I watched it usually around 4 or 5pm in the afternoon after Punky Brewster would air and afternoon cartoons were over. Disney was always my default channel of choice. They played 100% Disney back then - no crappy filler like today!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/21/06 at 7:14 am

I used to watch this show all the time...it was one of my favorites.  I liked Renee and Stacy (now known as Fergie, of The Black Eyed Peas) the best.

Written By: Webstor on 03/21/06 at 10:17 am

My sibs and I used to watch Kids Inc on Disney Channel a long time ago...and I remember I had a crush on Stacey Ferguson.  I used to tell my brother..."I bet she grows up to be a knock-out"

Score 1 point for me !

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/21/06 at 1:57 pm

My sibs and I used to watch Kids Inc on Disney Channel a long time ago...and I remember I had a crush on Stacey Ferguson.  I used to tell my brother..."I bet she grows up to be a knock-out"

Score 1 point for me !

lol...  :D Some of the boys on there weren't too shabby either..  ;D

Written By: Dukefan on 03/22/06 at 9:34 pm

I loved Kids Incorporated.  When I was 5/6 I use to watch that show every day when it came on the Disney Channel.

I had a crush on one of the girls as well...just can't remember which one.

Check for new replies or respond here...