inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Frank Stallone

Written By: whistledog on 04/03/06 at 8:37 pm

Frank Stallone is the brother of Sylvester Stallone.  He is an actor and a singer

http://image.com.com/mp3/images/cover/200/drd500/d559/d55973wg36e.jpg

His biggest claim to fame came with the hit Far From Over , which he wrote and sang for the 1983 movie Stayin' Alive (which was directed by his brother Sly)

But what you may not know is that he had 2 other hits with Case of You and Darlin'

Subject: Re: Frank Stallone

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/03/06 at 10:31 pm

I find a lot of folks aren't big fans of his stuff, but I think it's pretty cool.

Written By: Carl on 04/04/06 at 10:36 am

That song he did for the movie 'Stayin'Alive' in '83 'Far From Over' wasn't that bad really, I don't recall any other stuff he did.

Written By: Mushroom on 04/04/06 at 12:06 pm

That song he did for the movie 'Stayin'Alive' in '83 'Far From Over' wasn't that bad really, I don't recall any other stuff he did.

The only reason he even did that is because his brother was the director of the movie.

Sylvester has a long history of nepotism, putting various family members as frew in one form or another on his pictures.

Written By: Carl on 04/04/06 at 1:50 pm

The only reason he even did that is because his brother was the director of the movie.

He had a very brief cameo in that film too

Written By: whistledog on 04/04/06 at 8:22 pm

He had a very brief cameo in that film too

He appeared in many of his brother's films, and also sang songs for many of the soundtracks (ie: Paradise Alley and Over the Top)

Check for new replies or respond here...