inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: DO YOU REMEMBER.......

Written By: ksteffen24 on 04/21/06 at 2:27 pm

With some difficulty I have tried to recollect the names/titles to a children's program that involved a witch and a librarian.  The witch captured the librarian in the park at the beginning of each episode and whisked her to her "home" where she made the librarian stay until she "created" a book in a machine that contained the topics that the witch wanted to read about that day. 

Subject: Re: DO YOU REMEMBER.......

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/17/11 at 10:08 pm

With some difficulty I have tried to recollect the names/titles to a children's program that involved a witch and a librarian.  The witch captured the librarian in the park at the beginning of each episode and whisked her to her "home" where she made the librarian stay until she "created" a book in a machine that contained the topics that the witch wanted to read about that day.  

I don't remember it, but this pretty much has to be it.  

Og4-wvKy_1c

"Once upon a Time", featuring Linda K. Peterson (as Marian the Librarian), vs. Gloria Armstron (as Witch Kerfumbly).

Also, some current commentary from people involved with the show.  (And if you click that link, probably the first time in history that the comments on a Youtube video are more interesting than anything you'll read here.)

Check for new replies or respond here...