inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I FINALLY found the "This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs PSA!!"

Written By: star500 on 04/25/06 at 12:50 pm

After searching for a long period of time, I finally found a link to the PSA. Last night, I was just surfing the web so I thought I would check out the retrojunk site and see if they added any new ads to the site and lo and behold, I found it :) For those of you who have been searching for it as well, I have included a link to it.

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/959/

Now another PSA I'd like a link to is the one with the girl jumping into the empty pool. They don't seem to have that one on retrojunk's site. Anyone know where I can find it?

Subject: Re: I FINALLY found the "This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs PSA!!"

Written By: whistledog on 04/25/06 at 1:37 pm

Now I am hungry for some Eggs ;D

Subject: Re: I FINALLY found the "This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs PSA!!"

Written By: Howard on 02/27/18 at 1:48 pm

Who here watched this commercial?

Subject: I FINALLY found the "This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs PSA!!"

Written By: Dude111 on 02/27/18 at 9:08 pm

I remember it Howard............ I wonder if it helped anyone?

Written By: annimal on 02/27/18 at 9:17 pm

I saw it too         

Written By: Howard on 02/28/18 at 2:08 pm

I remember it Howard............ I wonder if it helped anyone?

But why fried eggs?  ::)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/28/18 at 3:21 pm

I feel like eating my brain with a side of bacon? Is that weird or what?

Written By: annimal on 02/28/18 at 3:57 pm

I want my eggs scrambled

Written By: nally on 02/28/18 at 5:09 pm

That's what I often think, in retrospect, from that advertisment.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/28/18 at 10:55 pm

I want my eggs scrambled

Me too.  I don't like the texture of fried eggs.  8-P 8-P 8-P

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 03/01/18 at 4:33 am

I prefer a good ham and cheese omelet myself.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/01/18 at 4:47 am

But why fried eggs?  ::)
The eggs have to be fried first?

Written By: Howard on 03/01/18 at 5:15 am

and some hash browns on the side, now I'm hungry!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...