inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Gary Numan.

Written By: Gis on 05/01/06 at 6:59 am

I just went to see Gary Numan last night and he was fantastic. The music is a very cool blend of industrial with electro as he has two keyboard players on stage. They did the most awesome version of 'Are friends electric'  8)

Subject: Re: Gary Numan.

Written By: Xcess-N-Htown on 05/01/06 at 7:10 pm

Dang, I wish he would tour the states!

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/02/06 at 3:27 am

The last I heard, after the "Skin Mechanic" LP, he was flying with the Blue Angels airshow, out of Reno!!

Written By: Gis on 05/02/06 at 3:32 am

The last I heard, after the "Skin Mechanic" LP, he was flying with the Blue Angels airshow, out of Reno!!

I believe he still flies, I have met him at an airshow before.
He has a new album out called 'Jagged'. According to the papers over here his wife is addicted to plastic surgery so we were wondering if he's doing another tour to pay for it all !  ;D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/02/06 at 1:24 pm

I believe he still flies, I have met him at an airshow before.

My brother met him back in his heyday (about 1980).  8)

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/03/06 at 3:48 am

I was sitting folding laundry, watching a video called "URGH!- A Musical War", done in 1981.

Gary was in it, with what I believe were remnants of the Tubeway Army, since there was a giant "T", over the doors where his little dodge-'em car came out, and him in it.

This video is a MUST-SEE for any fan of 1980s music, who remembers what it was like to be in a GREAT time to be alive!

Written By: Chasey on 05/04/06 at 1:28 pm

Saw Numan live in 1993 whilst supporting OMD at Birmingham NEC.  Awesome performer, and a nice guy into the bargain!

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/05/06 at 3:14 am

You should check out his website @ NuWorld.com

Check for new replies or respond here...