inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I met Corey Feldman yesterday!

Written By: Chipette on 05/02/06 at 1:51 pm

I went to Collectormania9 in Milton Keynes, the UK, where Corey Feldman was taking part in a signing. I went up just to see him (and Anthony Head) and it was so worth it! If interested, you can find a detailed report with pictures in my Livejournal here: http://zuul.livejournal.com/172203.html#cutid1

Subject: Re: I met Corey Feldman yesterday!

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/02/06 at 1:56 pm

Wow! Congrats! :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/02/06 at 2:08 pm

Soon to appear in the Untitled Friday the 13th Sequel, well done!

Written By: Allie Fox on 05/04/06 at 9:55 am

Pretty cool.

One of my favorite things about attending cons is going to the celebrity areas to see them sitting behind a folding table waiting for folks to come by and by their autograph.  What is really sad is when you see several "celebs" sitting at their table while fans queue up for the new "D-lister" that is making their first con appearance.

I went to Dragon*Con a couple of years ago and got into it with Gil Gerard (of 1970s Buck Rogers "fame") over whether I could take his picture without buying his autograph.

Some can be pretty cool about it.  Marc Singer(BeastMaster) and Tom Wilson(Biff from "Back to the Future") are great.  Peter Mayhew(Chewbacca) and Felix Silla(the original Cousin Itt) are cool enough to drink beer with.

Check for new replies or respond here...