inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80s teen comedy???

Written By: Keith on 05/02/06 at 11:36 pm

Trying to remember the name of a movie from the 80s......Boy sees girl in pink panties...they go on date...carnival,fair.....get chased around by 2 dudes and a girl.....why? can not remember :(  Anyone know?  Trying to remember this one for years :(  Was not a big movie just one of the many dumb teen movies from the 80s.

Help

Subject: Re: 80s teen comedy???

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 05/03/06 at 12:14 am

I don't know.  Was it Zapped! from 1982?  Scott Baio and Willie Ames was in it.  He had telekenisis powers, he snapped open a blonde chick's dress and she had a pink bra, later they went to a carnival or fair and he used his powers to make this doofus jock's little ride go round and round

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/03/06 at 3:52 am

No, I know the one you're talking about.

I can't remember the name, but it has ot do with the main character perfecting an invisibility formula, that only lasts a certain amount of time. Each time he takes it, the time is decreased. Eventually, he takes it and it doesn't work.

His horny (obviously) friend had taken it, too. He tried it again, after it stopped working, and the time cycle re-established itself.

Yeah, I remember that movie, too. Ranks right up there with "Porky's", and "Gotcha!"
:D

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/18/11 at 10:28 pm

No, I know the one you're talking about.

If it was a comedy, how 'bout The Invisible Kid (1988)?

Written By: nick on 10/05/12 at 12:21 am

Breaking All the Rules

"Now you're my size, now you're bigger than me..."  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...