inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: song lyrics to somebody farted by bobby jimmy and the critters

Written By: PEPPER on 05/08/06 at 11:54 am

hey u guys i was jus havin a flash from the past and was membering the song but i cant find the lyrics ANYWHERE can anybody help?its driving me crazy :o

Subject: Re: song lyrics to somebody farted by bobby jimmy and the critters

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/08/06 at 1:01 pm

Just so happens I have not only the lyrics, but that particular song!

(GOD, I love this site!)

-I must dash for now, but I'll get them to you when next I'm on!
8)

Written By: babieblugurl on 05/08/06 at 1:52 pm

aight thats whats good jus hit me back when u get a chance!! :D i jus created an account

Written By: babieblugurl on 05/12/06 at 10:43 am

Just so happens I have not only the lyrics, but that particular song!

(GOD, I love this site!)

-I must dash for now, but I'll get them to you when next I'm on!
8)

lookin forward to hearing from you!!

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/12/06 at 1:00 pm

Hello, again!

I'm getting my copy of the lyrics- will send them shortly.

Written By: babieblugurl on 05/15/06 at 2:24 pm

Hello, again!

I'm getting my copy of the lyrics- will send them shortly.

plz it has been bug'n the hell outta me for about a week see'n how i cant find it anywhere...i remember that song from when i was in elementry school

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/15/06 at 8:37 pm

CHORUS: Somebody farted! Uh-oh-a-oh, uh-oh-a-oh! x2

1: Somebody farted- standin in the welfare line! Not sure whose behind-it wasn't mine!
Like the Red Sea- the line just parted, 'cuz some masty sucker KNEW he just had afrted!
The dance floor jumpin, & the place is packed! Somebody ripped one off, everyone moved back!
Ppl pointin fingers- greabbed my girl, & we departed, 'cuz some nasty sucker on the floor just farted!

CHORUS

2: It's a crowded elevator, want to get off fast. Bing-bang-boom sound, like a machine gun blast!
Ppl started screamin- now, everybody pause. Whoever passed that off better check them dirty drawers!
Went to see the Hammer, live onstage! Above the bass, a fart sounded like a 12-Gauge!
The fart was bad- singed my girlfriend's big weave. Grabbed her by the hair, said"Girl, we gotta leave!"

CHORUS

3: At the dinner table, won't believe what's happ'nin'! Somebody passed off a wet booty a-slappin'!
The food was bad & a fart made no improvement. Told the waiter to check himself for a bowel movement!
Cruisin' in my car, down the street- my girl, she said "Excuse me." and she FARTED TO THE BEAT!
I couldn't believe it- my girl is too sweet! She did it again, ripped a hole in my seat!

CHORUS 2: My girl, she farted! Uh-oh-a-oh, uh-oh-a-oh! x2

(There's some miscellaneous stuff said, like "Whatcha mean, you're stuck toi the seat?" and "You red bean eatin', fartin' woman, agh..get out my car!")

Written By: babieblugurl on 05/16/06 at 7:27 am

CHORUS: Somebody farted! Uh-oh-a-oh, uh-oh-a-oh! x2

1: Somebody farted- standin in the welfare line! Not sure whose behind-it wasn't mine!
Like the Red Sea- the line just parted, 'cuz some masty sucker KNEW he just had afrted!
The dance floor jumpin, & the place is packed! Somebody ripped one off, everyone moved back!
Ppl pointin fingers- greabbed my girl, & we departed, 'cuz some nasty sucker on the floor just farted!

CHORUS

2: It's a crowded elevator, want to get off fast. Bing-bang-boom sound, like a machine gun blast!
Ppl started screamin- now, everybody pause. Whoever passed that off better check them dirty drawers!
Went to see the Hammer, live onstage! Above the bass, a fart sounded like a 12-Gauge!
The fart was bad- singed my girlfriend's big weave. Grabbed her by the hair, said"Girl, we gotta leave!"

CHORUS

3: At the dinner table, won't believe what's happ'nin'! Somebody passed off a wet booty a-slappin'!
The food was bad & a fart made no improvement. Told the waiter to check himself for a bowel movement!
Cruisin' in my car, down the street- my girl, she said "Excuse me." and she FARTED TO THE BEAT!
I couldn't believe it- my girl is too sweet! She did it again, ripped a hole in my seat!

CHORUS 2: My girl, she farted! Uh-oh-a-oh, uh-oh-a-oh! x2

(There's some miscellaneous stuff said, like "Whatcha mean, you're stuck toi the seat?" and "You red bean eatin', fartin' woman, agh..get out my car!")

Thanks so much this song brings back so many memories...where did you find it?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/16/06 at 5:34 pm

I told you. I have the song itself, along with "Big Butt", also by Bobby Jimmy & The Critters.

I remember these songs, and I am an ardent student of comedy.
I have access to all sorts of this kinda shtuff!

BTW, nice pic, if that's u.

Written By: babieblugurl on 05/17/06 at 7:12 am

I told you. I have the song itself, along with "Big Butt", also by Bobby Jimmy & The Critters.

I remember these songs, and I am an ardent student of comedy.
I have access to all sorts of this kinda shtuff!

BTW, nice pic, if that's u.

yep its me...well my innocent personality which i think is taking over for the day...kinda glad though...the others kinda get on my nerves!!    ::) :o :P

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/17/06 at 11:03 am

I hear ya.

I have a few alternate personalities, myself.

I'm developing one that's completely '80s, for the band I'm joining up with.
That one will be fun!

(Beats ANYTHING Michael Jackson did- AAAAHHHH!!!) :P

Check for new replies or respond here...