inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: It's Happy Hour Again!!

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 05/31/06 at 11:22 pm

Is anyone familiar with the Housemartins??

I'm an avid VH1 Classic watcher, and the video for their song "Happy Hour" came on. Yeah, I laughed at the corny way they danced, but Jesus, I LOVED their sound.

I've been hooked ever since.

Does anyone else like them??

A little known fact: One of the members of the Housemartins is now known as Fatboy Slim... So there's your connection!

<3 Ashuhwee

Subject: Re: It's Happy Hour Again!!

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 06/01/06 at 12:43 am

THANK YOU!!!!

<3

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/01/06 at 2:09 am

Very familiar with them.

Written By: Chasey on 06/01/06 at 8:57 am

Love em.  My mate can do an almost perfect 'Happy Hour' shuffle which he always unleashes in unsuspecting nightclubs!  ;D

Is anyone familiar with the Housemartins??

I'm an avid VH1 Classic watcher, and the video for their song "Happy Hour" came on. Yeah, I laughed at the corny way they danced, but Jesus, I LOVED their sound.

I've been hooked ever since.

Does anyone else like them??

A little known fact: One of the members of the Housemartins is now known as Fatboy Slim... So there's your connection!

<3 Ashuhwee

Written By: whistledog on 06/02/06 at 10:37 pm

The Housemartins are great!  They were not chart successful here in Canada, which baffles me, because I have 'Caravan of Love' on 45, and I remember seeing the video for it quite often

I have almost every CD by The Beautiful South.  Every song they do is great 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...