inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: cassettes

Written By: ianspain on 06/06/06 at 3:35 pm

Hi every(any)one,

I'm completely new here so don't expect anything 'normal'.  I came to register because I read an entry by a member called 'secret-squirrel'
I haven't worked out if I can email; him/her directly so I'm writing this where I find somewhere to write something.
So tell me,  can I email this member direct??
While I'm at it...my title is 'cassettes'.  I'm a collector of the Swiss duo YELLO,  I collect cassettes,  posters & promo items.  If anyone has anything to sell please say so,  but how I don't know yet....maybe you do?
Best regards & greetings & all that from Ian in Spain.

Subject: Re: cassettes

Written By: karen on 06/07/06 at 4:41 am

Ian

You have the option to send secret-squirrel a personal message.  Find the message they posted and then in the box on the left you will find a Personal Message link.  Click on that and send them a message with your question.  Or you could reply to them on the thread you first saw the message on.  Then maybe other members here could help with the question

Check for new replies or respond here...