inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: This song has been stuck in my head for 3years,however,I don't know who sings it

Written By: Mary_anne on 06/10/06 at 9:59 am

I am desperate - been looking for this song - searching up and down the Internet for three years now - but without any luck. If you are able to help me finding this song, meaning title, artist or hopefully both - I would really appreciate this!!!

What I can remember:
Typical happy tune from the 80s or maybe early 90s, pop song, male lead singer, sounds a bit like Nick Kershaw, but no luck when searching through his songs:

Sunshine is dancing on my bed.
Good times are waiting up ahead, nothing's gonna stop me.
With a laugh with a joke and a smile, you can go for a million miles, everything is gonna be ok, it's ok it's ok ok.
With a dream and a positive mine, you can make it every time, everything's gonna be ok it is ok it's ok ok.

Dream on, dream on baby.
Lets go and change the world tonight.
You can if you believe it.
Dream on and you will be all right.

Thanks a lot!

Mary ;)

Subject: Re: This song has been stuck in my head for 3years,however,I don't know who sings it

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 06/14/06 at 2:32 am

Cliff Richard, I believe.

Subject: Re: This song has been stuck in my head for 3years,however,I don't know who sings it

Written By: Mary_anne on 06/14/06 at 9:55 am

Unfortunatly it was not him either,just searched through his songs as well. But thank you so much for trying to help me! If you have any other suggestions - I will be happy to hear'em!

Mary

Check for new replies or respond here...