inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: trends

Written By: kbundy on 06/10/06 at 11:59 pm

ok who remembers aquanet hairspray..IN THE PURPLE BOTTLE.. and an eyeliner called china blue>? jordache jeans..so tight that you had to lay on the bed to zip them..sometimes even use plyers!!

Subject: Re: trends

Written By: Gis on 06/11/06 at 3:43 am

No but in the U.K we had Hard Rock Hairspray in a pink and purple can and Smart R's jeans that you used to have to lie down to do up.  :)

Subject: Re: trends

Written By: wndysbg on 06/12/06 at 5:19 pm

ok who remembers aquanet hairspray..IN THE PURPLE BOTTLE.. and an eyeliner called china blue>? jordache jeans..so tight that you had to lay on the bed to zip them..sometimes even use plyers!!

I remember the tight pants.  In Jr. High my friend got STUCK in her pants during P.E. when we had to dress out.  The P.E. teacher had to release her with a pair of pliers.  It was funny.  We also use to put a small piece of paper in the snap to keep your pants from coming undone when you bent over. 

Does anyone else remember "Ditto" pants?  They were real popular where I grew up.

Check for new replies or respond here...