inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Prince - I would die for you moves

Written By: jenjoy on 07/18/06 at 1:07 pm

I am looking for anyone that knows what motion you did for the 'would' in the chorus. I (point to yourself) would (??) die (gun to the head) for (hold 4 fingers up) you, point to your friend. There's a bag of snickers in it for my workgroup so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Re: Prince - I would die for you moves

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/18/06 at 1:18 pm

I am looking for anyone that knows what motion you did for the 'would' in the chorus. I (point to yourself) would (??) die (gun to the head) for (hold 4 fingers up) you, point to your friend. There's a bag of snickers in it for my workgroup so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you being serious here?

Written By: Jenjoy on 07/18/06 at 1:42 pm

Yes! I am being serious. A bag of Snickers is no joke!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/18/06 at 4:14 pm

Yes! I am being serious. A bag of Snickers is no joke!

Would you prefer a Marathon instead? I see you used a capital letter to spell your name this time - you imposter  ;D

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/18/06 at 7:42 pm

Would you prefer a Marathon instead? I see you used a capital letter to spell your name this time - you imposter   ;D

;D

Rent the movie Purple Rain and you can learn all the groovy dance moves.  How do you think I learned how to dance like Napoleon Dynamite?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/djmidas96/napoleondynamite.gif

"Got canned heat in my heels to-nite, bay-bay!"  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...