inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help with 2 80s songs

Written By: Raina Skye on 07/24/06 at 6:10 pm

I have two song that I believe are from the 80s, if anyone can help me with the lyrics, its greatly appreciated....

1. This one goes either "Haillll the sunshine" or maybe its "Hear the sunshine"...who knows...it could even be feel....its all sounds that same...but its a good song and I like to know who made it....

2. Then the next one is: "I'm gonna harden my heart....I'm gonna swallow my tears....." I think it might be by a band called Quarterflash, but I dunno....

Anyone know? Thanks

Subject: Re: Help with 2 80s songs

Written By: whistledog on 07/24/06 at 6:33 pm

I have two song that I believe are from the 80s, if anyone can help me with the lyrics, its greatly appreciated....

1. This one goes either "Haillll the sunshine" or maybe its "Hear the sunshine"...who knows...it could even be feel....its all sounds that same...but its a good song and I like to know who made it....

2. Then the next one is: "I'm gonna harden my heart....I'm gonna swallow my tears....." I think it might be by a band called Quarterflash, but I dunno....

Anyone know? Thanks

2 | Harden My Heart - Quarterflash (1981)

not too sure on #1 though

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/24/06 at 8:17 pm

#1 could be "Aquarius"/"Let The Sunshine In" by The Fifth Dimension.  "Let The Sunshine In" has been covered a few times (Army Of Lovers, Milk & Sugar...)

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/25/06 at 3:08 am

For #1: Does the opening go: "When the Moon is in the 7th House, & Jupiter aligns with Mars,
Then peace shall reign the planets, & love will steer the stars?"

If so, it's "Aquarius", done in the late'60s, for the musical "Hair".

#2 is most definitely "Harden My Heart", by Quarterflash.

Check for new replies or respond here...