inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: g

Written By: tetratron on 07/27/06 at 1:52 am

:(

Subject: Re: Reasons Why Threes Company is Timeless (1977-84) #1 Larry the man-skank

Written By: Davester on 07/27/06 at 2:30 am

Money...

Go easy one the ganja, man.  There's enough for everybody...

go ;)...

Subject: Re: Reasons Why Threes Company is Timeless (1977-84) #1 Larry the man-skank

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 07/27/06 at 7:18 pm

I loved Larry for those various reasons.. chest hair and hawaiian shirts  :-*

Written By: KKay on 07/27/06 at 7:30 pm

because tripping over that ugly sofa again and again is so darn funny!

Written By: Davester on 07/28/06 at 3:54 am

because tripping over that ugly sofa again and again is so darn funny!

Yup...

Nobody trips over a sofa like John trips over a sofa...

go ;)...

Written By: Tia on 07/28/06 at 6:55 am

i gotta say three's company i sorta always thought sucked. and not in a good way either. it was just... dumb.

Written By: KKay on 07/29/06 at 8:09 am

Number 22:

The interior decorating at the Regal Beagle.

Looked like my aunt's furnished basement in 1973.

Written By: robby76 on 08/06/06 at 8:27 am

# 20 You know you wanted that apartment when you grew up! One of the best sitcom apartments ever!

# 21 Despite her corny slapstick humour, Cindy scrubbed up quite well as Chrissy's replacement.

Written By: Miz Kitty on 08/07/06 at 10:50 am

I loves this show,too. John Ritter's was a great slapstick comedian. The physical comedy on the show was great. Yeah, it had lot of T&A, but it was the 70s. Many shows had braless actresses. I always liked "Lana" the oversexed bit part (probably becasue that is so me...LOL).

Written By: robby76 on 08/08/06 at 7:32 am

One night the three of them stayed in playing chequers. How novel!

Written By: Davester on 08/08/06 at 7:38 am

Uh...

#26  Greedy Gretchen..?

#27  I wanted to be Janet's nylons..?

*shrugs* groove ;) on..?

Written By: Davester on 08/08/06 at 11:04 am

#28  http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-6/1193336/LifeFlapper1922.jpg groove ;) on...

Written By: KKay on 08/11/06 at 12:12 pm

33. wearing a ponytail on one side of your head
34. caftans
35. the coolest place to go on the weekend is Big Sur and the "best french restaurant in town!" is always called "Le Petit Chateau" or something like that.

Written By: robby76 on 08/11/06 at 12:21 pm

36. Chrissy had the ability to make socks and sandles look fashionable.

37. Ralph Furley was a comedy genius and a fashion icon!

38. You loved impersonating Dean Travers... "Triiipppppeerrrr".

Written By: KKay on 08/11/06 at 12:23 pm

39. plant-care tips from Janet...like steaming them in the shower
40. learning that people with parents that are clergymen can carry on normal lives.

Written By: robby76 on 08/11/06 at 12:25 pm

Can I just interrupt and discuss Janet... did anyone actually like her? I felt she over-acted in some ways, but in a way that was trying to be too natural. She wasn't the easiest person on the eyes either. I'm sure she was secretly love-sick over Jack/John and always looked jealous when he'd be all over Chrissy.

Written By: KKay on 08/11/06 at 12:27 pm

Can I just interrupt and discuss Janet... did anyone actually like her? I felt she over-acted in some ways, but in a way that was trying to be too natural. She wasn't the easiest person on the eyes either. I'm sure she was secretly love-sick over Jack/John and always looked jealous when he'd be all over Chrissy.

and no really love stories revolved around her.
however, i kinda did look at her as a role model; i wanted a steady job and an apartment and friends.
she was also the voice of reason.
I thought she had great clothes.  much better than Chrissie.

Written By: Davester on 08/12/06 at 12:16 am

heheh...

robby, you said overacting...  Is that John, I hear, turning-over in his grave..?

My Janet not easy on the eyes.!?  How dare you, sir..! :P groove ;) on...

Check for new replies or respond here...