inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80's song I love, don't know titel or artist. HELP PLease looking for 10 years!

Written By: Pj on 07/27/06 at 6:28 am

Hi. new to this! I am an eighties girl and my hubby and I love this song. We have a copy of it on a tape and we don't know who sung it.
The Lyrics start off as follows: How can I reach you? when you hide inside yourself, If you would only listen to what I say...Now you turn away ..... " the chorus goes :"I got to break down the walls, separating you and me, I got to break down the walls this is not how it has to be...." 

it is a very upbeat song around the 84 85 no later. has a synthesizer sound, male vocalist a bit like mike and the mechanics.Great song! have been looking for a long time now, any search on the net with "breakdown the walls has been unsuccesful.  pleas email me if you want more info,

Subject: Re: 80's song I love, don't know titel or artist. HELP PLease looking for 10 years!

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/03/06 at 5:29 am

Could this be a song by Adamski?

I would look into it.

Subject: Re: 80's song I love, don't know titel or artist. HELP PLease looking for 10 years!

Written By: karen on 08/03/06 at 5:36 am

I've a feeling this was answered on another thread.  It was some Australian band.

Written By: Davester on 08/03/06 at 5:46 am

Okay, I get it...

This is the same one I googleized, like, a week ago...

I'm calling 911...

go ;)...

Written By: whistledog on 08/03/06 at 11:45 am

I've a feeling this was answered on another thread.  It was some Australian band.

It was yes ...

Artist: Full Marks
Album: Room to Move
Year: 1985

Check for new replies or respond here...