inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: h

Written By: tetratron on 08/07/06 at 9:06 pm

:-X

Subject: Re: ElectricCompanys-BloodHoundGang- Like I'm gonna call 3 kids & not the NYPD

Written By: whistledog on 08/07/06 at 9:20 pm

Didn't you do this already in the 70s board?

Subject: Re: ElectricCompanys-BloodHoundGang- Like I'm gonna call 3 kids & not the NYPD

Written By: Davester on 08/07/06 at 9:31 pm

Yup...

I remember the Bloodhound Gang  but not in enough detail to recite lines or recall individual stories...

I'd probably just call Batman, or Mystery Inc., or something groove ;) on...

Didn't you do this already in the 70s board?

Yeah...

I think I've seen this movie before groove ;) on...

Written By: robby76 on 08/07/06 at 9:46 pm

Are you following my internet activity??? For the last 2 months I have been Bloodhound Gang crazy! This guy uploaded 4 full episodes on You Tube, 3 of them were due to my incessant "hounding". I saved one of them, but his account got suspended after a few weeks.

Anyway the storylines were great! Where the hell was Mr Bloodhound anyway? And their answering speil was hilarious "Hello Bloodhound Gang Detective Agency, if you've got the crime, we've got the time"... by which time the crooks have got a clean get-away into the neighbouring state.

And the theme tune... how I love the theme tune!

3-2-1 Contact MUST COME TO DVD!!!

And the "3-2-1 contact, is the moment, is the blah blah, when everything happens..."

Another great great theme tune! The 70s electric guitar at the beginning gets me everytime! After an intro like that... geek or no geek... no were ready to learn!

Unfortunately this is the 80s intro without guitar...  >:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gbws553qtg

Check for new replies or respond here...