inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Peanut Butter Boppers

Written By: jonathon on 08/17/06 at 3:58 pm

Do you remember Peanut Butter Boppers. Can anyone tell me if they still make Peanut Butter Boppers. They were Peanut Butter logs covered in nuts (or rice crispies) and chocolate chips.
Who were they made by?
Were can I find them?

Subject: Re: Peanut Butter Boppers

Written By: LF32 on 03/11/08 at 11:58 am

I know I liked Peanut butter boppers as well.  Another cool food that they should not of discontinued were the Carnation instant breakfast bars **the original ones not the chewy ones that they sell now**
The good old days, huh???

Written By: wsmith4 on 03/11/08 at 2:40 pm

OH MY GOD that is so funny that you posted this.  I have been meaning to post a thread about these but I couldn't, for the life of me, remember the name of them.  Boppers!! I wish they still made them, I remember them being so yummy... my favorite candy!

Written By: rob on 03/20/08 at 11:39 am

I was just talking about these the other day cuz I suddenly remembered they existed.
I believe Boppers were actually featured in the film The Lost Boys, when the family is being given the tour of the house by Grandpa and he opens the fridge to show them he has his own shelf, and Boppers are on the shelf.

Great snack foods of days gone by.

Written By: wsmith4 on 03/25/08 at 8:48 am

There is a commercial for them on Youtube.  I can't post a link because  I can't visit that site at work, but if you just search for "peanut butter boppers" there is only one match, and that's it! :) Maybe someone else can post a link?

Written By: Jennifer8 on 04/15/08 at 8:32 pm

I know I liked Peanut butter boppers as well.  Another cool food that they should not of discontinued were the Carnation instant breakfast bars **the original ones not the chewy ones that they sell now**
The good old days, huh???

Trip Out!  I only found the "Peanut Butter Boppers" commentary because I started out on a mission to find the original Carnation Breakfast Bars.......we are both obviously children of the 80's.........There is actually a petition to the Nestle Corporation to bring back the Carnation bars.....just Google it and you can sign it on line!  And everyone needs to start harassing NATURE VALLEY, as they are the manufacturers of Peanut Butter Boppers....

Check for new replies or respond here...