inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for a doll that came out in the 80's

Written By: thetwitch18 on 08/22/06 at 8:47 pm

Ok, I'm almost positive it  came out in the late 80's, but I'm looking for a doll that you raised her arms and stickers came out of her! I know there were at least two different dolls....one was a little girl dressed as a magician...anyone know what I'm talking about? What's her name??

Thanks

Subject: Re: Looking for a doll that came out in the 80's

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/16/11 at 11:56 pm

Ok, I'm almost positive it  came out in the late 80's, but I'm looking for a doll that you raised her arms and stickers came out of her! I know there were at least two different dolls....one was a little girl dressed as a magician...anyone know what I'm talking about? What's her name??

Thanks

Strangely enough, I can't find this at USPTO, but there are pictures of an approved patent application at Doll with sticker dispenser.

Now to finish the job: Can anyone recognize the doll in the pictures at the above link?  The gears in the arm appear to trigger the dispenser.

Written By: Howard on 05/17/11 at 6:29 am

Strangely enough, I can't find this at USPTO, but there are pictures of an approved patent application at Doll with sticker dispenser.

Now to finish the job: Can anyone recognize the doll in the pictures at the above link?  The gears in the arm appear to trigger the dispenser.

I can't recognize her at all.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/17/11 at 11:56 am

Found it: Sally Secrets.

http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Forum/index.php?topic=371.0

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...