inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Doris D. and the Pins

Written By: whistledog on 09/21/06 at 12:15 am

Has anyone ever heard of Doris D. and the Pins?  I'm not sure where they are from, nor do I know much about them, but i LOVE their 1983 song "Starting at the End" 8)

http://www.securecrazydiamond.com/dizq/40752.jpg

Subject: Re: Doris D. and the Pins

Written By: FaultyDog on 09/21/06 at 12:26 am

Has anyone ever heard of Doris D. and the Pins?  I'm not sure where they are from, nor do I know much about them, but i LOVE their 1983 song "Starting at the End" 8)

http://www.securecrazydiamond.com/dizq/40752.jpg

They're Dutch (well, the Pins are/were - the lead singer was British).

Doris D = Debbie Jenner. Group started doing backing vocals on a popular Dutch music show in the early 1980s. The original Pins (Ingrid de Goede, Yvonne Mehagnoul, Donna Baron and Irene Verhoeven) "left" the band (or were forced to do so, not quite clear) in 1982 and formed Risqu

Written By: whistledog on 09/21/06 at 12:29 am

Doris D = Debbie Jenner. Group started doing backing vocals on a popular Dutch music show in the early 1980s. The original Pins (Ingrid de Goede, Yvonne Mehagnoul, Donna Baron and Irene Verhoeven) "left" the band (or were forced to do so, not quite clear) in 1982 and formed Risqu

Written By: FaultyDog on 09/21/06 at 12:32 am

Check for new replies or respond here...