inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Friday Night Retro Dance Party

Written By: DJ Midas on 09/22/06 at 7:43 pm

Starts TONIGHT at 10 PM Eastern (about an hour and 15 minutes from now) on Renegade Retro!  I'll be mixing up dance hits of the 80's (and possibly a small dose of 90's and 70's) LIVE for 3 hours.  If you have Winamp (highly recommended), click on the banner in my signature below to tune in.  Otherwise, follow this link and choose the link for the player you're using.

Check it out!  :D

--Midas

Subject: Re: Friday Night Retro Dance Party

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/22/06 at 9:16 pm

I just tuned in...sounds pretty cool so far!! :)

Written By: DJ Midas on 09/23/06 at 12:35 am

Thanks Erin!  Hope you enjoyed what you heard!  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/23/06 at 7:06 pm

Thanks Erin!  Hope you enjoyed what you heard!  :)

I definitely did!! 8)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 09/23/06 at 8:04 pm

10pm... thats 2pm NZT. That suits fine. Is it a weekly occurance? I missed last night's.  :-\\

Written By: DJ Midas on 09/24/06 at 6:16 pm

10pm... thats 2pm NZT. That suits fine. Is it a weekly occurance? I missed last night's.  :-\\

Yes, Every Friday night (or in your case I guess Saturday arvo  8) ) for 3 hours.  :)

Written By: DJ Midas on 09/29/06 at 7:09 am

I'll be mixing the 80's choons again LIVE tonight starting at 10 PM EST.  Click on the banner in my sig to listen with Winamp or go to this page to choose the appropriate link for your audio player.

Check it out and tell a friend!

--Midas

Written By: DJ Midas on 10/27/06 at 8:22 pm

Mixin' up some groovy ghouly tunes tonight for a special edition of the Retro Dance Party.  Show starts in about 40 minutes on Renegade Retro.  Tune in!  :D

Written By: DJ Midas on 12/01/06 at 7:09 pm

After a week off (and a month away from the 80's) I'm returning TONIGHT at 10 PM Eastern on Renegade Retro with 3 hours of 80's Dance choons mixed beat-to-beat and back-to back.  Throwing in a couple Christmas tracks for the season.  Check it out!  8)

Written By: DJ Midas on 12/15/06 at 8:09 pm

Providing I configured my new router correctly for broadcasting (the old router fried earlier today :P ) I'll be spinning my monthly feature show called FUSION in less than an hour on Renegade Retro. 3 hours of New Wave, Brit-Pop, Alternative and Electronica from the past 25 or so years all mixed together LIVE.  Check it out!

Written By: DJ Midas on 12/22/06 at 7:15 pm

DA da da da...I'll be mixing up the 80's and some holiday choons tonight on Renegade Retro in less than 2 hours.  Tune in!  Happy Holidays!  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...