inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for some movies

Written By: coco_pup on 09/24/06 at 7:11 pm

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask would anyone have the movies, "Oxford Blues", "Don't Tell Her It's Me" a.k.a. "The Boyfriend School", and "Dream To Believe" a.k.a. "Flying"?
I'm just wondering (if possible) would anyone who by any chance happen to have any of these movies that they could e-mail me a copy of? They're so hard to find and if anyone has them on perhaps VHS, or on a DVD-R or has these movies downloaded I would really, really appreciate it if someone wouldn't mind kindly e-mailing me a copy of their videos if not, would someone be able to suggest/recommend to me a good site where you can download these movies?

I would gladly appreciate any help. 
Thank you very much for your time and help.
Kind Regards,

Ellie.  :)

Subject: Re: Looking for some movies

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/24/06 at 7:58 pm

8) I think I have Oxford Blues...With Rob Lowe???...I just moved and I have Boxes andBoxes of old movies on VHS....If I find it I will Give it to you...PM me and give me your address...I am not promising..but I think I have it... ;)

Subject: Re: Looking for some movies

Written By: coco_pup on 11/02/06 at 7:28 pm

What is your e-mail address please?

Check for new replies or respond here...