inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Desperate For These Songs

Written By: coco_pup on 11/02/06 at 10:11 pm

Any of you guys seen the movie, "Can you feel me dancing?" Stars actress Justine Bateman in it and I think it was a made-for-TV movie from the 80s.

Well, the thing is I really like these two songs that are played in this movie however, one of them called "Rock and roll days/nights" only part of it is played and I'd really like to be able to get the whole song you see would anyone know if it's possible to find the whole song? Or the other one? (below) if anyone can help me with these songs can you please let me know if they're possible to get.

Anyway, the songs from the movie that I like are: 

*  Rock and roll days/nights - Jim Wootten  (Only a little bit of song is played)

*  Smooth Mover - Diana Dewitt And Michael Hannah (Whole song is played)

Thank you,
Ellie.

Subject: Re: Desperate For These Songs

Written By: star500 on 11/03/06 at 10:47 am

Coco pup--I think my mom taped this movie way back when. I'm not sure what shape the tape is in but I can take a look and see how good the songs sound on it. If they sound pretty good, maybe I can tape record them and send them to you. Or if you don't want to go that route, which I can understand since it would involve giving me your address, you could always check out Limewire or Kazaa or Napster (if you have them) and see if the song is on there. That's about all I can tell you, I hope it helps.

Written By: coco_pup on 11/16/06 at 5:40 pm

Yeah, that be great star if you don't mind that is, I've checked out limewire already and the songs are just too rare unfortunately :(  but I would really appreciate your help. If you want to just e-mail me and I can give you my address or if you'd prefer me to e-mail you my address then that's ok just let me know,  just give me your e-mail when (if) in the future you can find these songs I'm after from one 80s freak to another you know.

By the way I am Ellie I'm from Australia and my e-mail addy is:  hoh28@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,
Ellie.  :)

Written By: coco_pup on 11/16/06 at 5:44 pm

Others, that have seen the movie it's a great movie isn't it? I just luv the 80s so much man!!!  If anyone does come across these songs could you please send them to me to my e-mail (if possible) as an mp3 file if not and can rip them onto a cd-r (as quality is better on a CD)that would be good also I don't mind. 

Check for new replies or respond here...