inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song by Hazell Dean

Written By: coco_pup on 11/05/06 at 11:20 pm

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a really rare track called Better off without you by Hazell Dean except I can't find it would anyone by any chance be able to make me a copy and send it to my e-mail as an mp3? 
I love her song searchin' and had a listen to her other songs this one has a great beat also.
If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it very much.

Kind Regards,
Ellie  :)

Subject: Re: Song by Hazell Dean

Written By: Chasey on 11/07/06 at 4:47 pm

It's on the Emule fileshare network.  Go to Emule http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1&rm=download and select the installer download.

Make sure when you search you select global (servers) as that searches just about everything!

And then bingo!  You'll have Hazell Dean downloaded quicker than you can sing a chorus of  'I Gotta Find Me A Man'  ;) 

Written By: robby76 on 11/08/06 at 10:19 am

Last week I had a flashback to Hazell's "Who's Leaving Who" and it's now my download of the month I think. Great tune!

Written By: coco_pup on 11/16/06 at 5:11 pm

Ok, thanks for that I will try it. Is it better than limewire?  Is emule free? I've found the song unfortunately, I can't find where I have saved it to can you help me please? If possible could you e-mail me a copy of the song on mp3 if I can't find it as it's kind of confusing emule. I did go to where it says incoming files however, I can't see it in there anyway, hopefully it will be there next time I log onto emule I put it under my documents folder under music. 

Either way, thank you. 

Written By: Chasey on 11/20/06 at 2:41 pm

Choose 'options - directories' where you will see your temporary incoming directory location, and incoming files folder location.  If the download has completed then it will be in the incoming files folder, if it is still incomplete then it will be in the temp directory.

Emule is free, and as long as you connect to a server you will search across a wide range of networks.  It is better, in my opinion than Limewire and all other rivals....put simply, if you don't find it on emule you may as well give up.

Best thing is to run the wizard to make sure your ports are available to give you the best possible experience.

I guess if you still can't find the file do a search on .mp3 files  ;)

Written By: coco_pup on 11/23/06 at 4:53 pm

Thank you Chasey.  I still couldn't find the song though, would you have a copy of the song on mp3 that you could please send me?  I would really appreciate it. 

Thank you,
Ellie.

Check for new replies or respond here...