inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Another Lost Decade: The 80's: Hard to Find Hits"...obscure '80's hits

Written By: woops on 11/13/06 at 11:04 pm

Found a compilation CD titled "Another Lost Decade: The '80's: Hard To Find Hits", which features several single mixes of popular songs (Hall & Oates "Method of Modern Love" & Thompson Twins "Lay Your Hands On Me") and obscure one hit wonders like Times Two "Strange But True", Deon Estus feat. George Michael "Heaven Help Us"  and Oxo "Whirly Girl" at the Tower Records.

Reminds me a bit of the "Living In Oblivion" CDs from the mid 1990's, which I have 4/5 of the set.  8)

Though I also have a few imports like  "Teenage Kicks", "Rip It Up and Start Again", and "Rewind: The Best In Music & Video", which fortunately bought at Tower Records...

Here's some short reviews from Rate Your Music, which I post under "Electric Youth"... (mostly compilation CDs and Deborah Gibson albums)

Check for new replies or respond here...