inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Downloadable movies & songs

Written By: coco_pup on 11/16/06 at 6:03 pm

Hi there,

I'm looking for a good website where you can download movies and send them to someone's e-mail address and be able to rip the songs (audio) from the movie and save it as an mp3 on your computer or put onto a CD.  Would anyone be able to recommend a good site where I may be able to download the movies, Don't Tell Her It's Me aka, The Boyfriend School, and Oxford Blues.

Also after songs, Don't tell her it's me by Michael Ruff, Beat of the heart by Billy Barber, Dare to win - SILVIE and Ho Ho - Organiz/Organized Playas (From the movie: "Steal" a.k.a. "Riders") anyone know a good programme where I can download really rare songs such as these?  From movies where there was no soundtrack released for that movie.

I would really, really appreciate it. 

Kind Regards,
Ellie.

Subject: Re: Downloadable movies & songs

Written By: dawn_926 on 02/10/07 at 11:29 am

Unfortunately, even if you find a good download site for movies, you more than likely won't be able to e-mail them to anyone, the files are just too large.  Most e-mail programs only allow you to attach files of a certain size. Large attachments take FOREVER to send through e-mail also; movies would take hours.

Written By: coco_pup on 02/15/07 at 4:48 pm

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. What about a good website where you can buy rare sitcoms/TV shows, SERIES, movies, and rare fairytales?

Would anyone know where I can find a good website that is genuine and would have this sort of stuff that I'm after? (as above)

Thanks,
Ellie.

Written By: Brian06 on 02/15/07 at 6:36 pm

Unfortunately, even if you find a good download site for movies, you more than likely won't be able to e-mail them to anyone, the files are just too large.  Most e-mail programs only allow you to attach files of a certain size. Large attachments take FOREVER to send through e-mail also; movies would take hours.

You can use yousendit to send those large files, up to 100mb for free.  ;)

Written By: coco_pup on 02/22/07 at 5:59 pm

Ok, thanks. How does yousendit work? Is that via e-mail? Is it free and can you download movies, sitcoms, and rare stuff on this site?

I haven't had any luck in finding any good or genuine websites where you can download what I'm looking for perhaps, someone knows where I might be able to buy rare shows, movies and fairy tales that I'm after?
I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you to all,
Ellie :-)

Check for new replies or respond here...