inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wind in the Williows

Written By: star500 on 11/18/06 at 1:19 pm

Does anyone remember the "Wind in the Willows"? I don't remember much liking the show as a kid....it was okay, one of those claymation shows that wasn't bad and wasn't good. But I do remember the opening credits for the show because of the theme song. As a kid, I used to love that show and the theme song used to make me cry, I don't know why now LOL. It used to come on YTV when I was quite young, I'd say about 5 or 6, maybe 7. Even now when I listen to it, I still feel tears come to my eyes. I always wondered who sang it.....does anyone know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRR7yDe7Muk

Subject: Re: Wind in the Williows

Written By: whistledog on 11/18/06 at 1:21 pm

Wow!  I remember that show. 

Sort of sounds like Elvis Costello singing

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 11/22/06 at 7:12 pm

I know that show, too!

Used to play on the Disney Channel, right?

-Actually, the man singing the theme song reminds me of Roger Whittaker.

Written By: robby76 on 11/22/06 at 11:09 pm

I loved Wind In The Willows with Toad, Rat, Mole and Badger. I actually bought this on dvd for my Mum this summer, so it's out there should anyone want it!

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000EBFOUQ.02._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V56157692_.jpg

Written By: spaceace on 11/23/06 at 3:04 pm

I've seen it!  I love it! :)

Written By: La Roche on 11/23/06 at 4:51 pm

Oh man! I used to love this show. Remember the episode where Mr. Toad gets stuck in some hole or something and they have to get him out. That was the bomb man!

Check for new replies or respond here...