inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tiffany to be on "Celebrity Fit Club"

Written By: woops on 12/06/06 at 5:31 pm

About two weeks ago, there was a segment on former pop singer Tiffany, who's now about 150 pounds, that she'll appear on "Celebrity Fit Club" in 2007.

She looks a bit  average, like somebody I'd see at Target (BTW, I'm no Tom Cruise myself...which is a good thing), though even looked average back in her day. Not intended as an insult or anything...

Though Ashley Tisdale looks a bit like her, but prettier... though her music is far worse than Tiff's  :P

Subject: Re: Tiffany to be on "Celebrity Fit Club"

Written By: Ed216 on 12/06/06 at 11:55 pm

Funny you thought she was average looking. I thought she was very pretty as a teen. I'm only about 3 or 4 years older than her. So, if I remember I was 18 or 19 when I Think We're Alone Now came out. I still think she looks pretty good today. 150 pounds isn't that overweight. I'm surprised they would have someone with so little weight to lose on that show. I mean what, she's got to lose 25 to 30 pounds to get to what is probably considered ideal weight for a woman her size? That ain't much. I've always thought it was sad the public has lost interest in her, I think she's got a real good voice. I don't know if I'll watch her on Celebrity Fit Club, I don't particularly like that show. I'm so sick of "reality" tv.  :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/07/06 at 9:41 am

About two weeks ago, there was a segment on former pop singer Tiffany, who's now about 150 pounds, that she'll appear on "Celebrity Fit Club" in 2007.

She looks a bit  average, like somebody I'd see at Target (BTW, I'm no Tom Cruise myself...which is a good thing), though even looked average back in her day. Not intended as an insult or anything...

Though Ashley Tisdale looks a bit like her, but prettier... though her music is far worse than Tiff's  :P

oh wow, she's SUCH a heifer! 150 lbs.....oh my!  She has no place being on a reality show about overweight stars. ::)

Written By: pumbaaj on 12/08/06 at 11:49 am

Hmmm...  maybe you're Debbie Gibson devotion makes you a bit biased against Tiffany.  They were pop music rivals in their day.    ;)

Written By: Banks on 12/10/06 at 3:16 am

I absolutely loved Toffany when she was popular (and still do to this day).  I am the same age as her and Ive always found her to be very good looking. HOT even. She appeared in Playboy a while ago, and WOW!!! ve always loved her voice. Have her first and second albums (Tiffany and Hold An Old Friends Hand) as well as a few singles she has released in the 1990's.

I also agree, she shouldnt be on any show to lose weight. Personally I like women who have a fuller figure. I believe if your naturally thin or naturally big, so long as your healthy, then thats all that matters.

Tiffany was and is beautiful.

AN

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/10/06 at 11:39 am

I absolutely loved Toffany when she was popular (and still do to this day).  I am the same age as her and Ive always found her to be very good looking. HOT even. She appeared in Playboy a while ago, and WOW!!! ve always loved her voice. Have her first and second albums (Tiffany and Hold An Old Friends Hand) as well as a few singles she has released in the 1990's.

I also agree, she shouldnt be on any show to lose weight. Personally I like women who have a fuller figure. I believe if your naturally thin or naturally big, so long as your healthy, then thats all that matters.

Tiffany was and is beautiful.

AN

very well said...karma to you! :)

Written By: dawn_926 on 02/10/07 at 11:09 am

http://www.celebrityweek.com/uploadimages/Celebrities%28N-Z%29/Tiffany.jpg

This is a recent pic of Tiffany.  She looks a lot different then I remember her. 

Written By: woops on 02/12/07 at 5:51 pm

Tiffany's voice was a bit too "scratchy" and doesn't fit with the pop sound

Though I didn't know who she was until several years ago

Written By: woops on 04/23/07 at 3:54 pm

"Screech" is full of himself  ::)

Only saw a few minutes of it...like all reality shows  it's awfully lame  :P

Written By: snozberries on 04/26/07 at 1:01 am

"Screech" is full of himself  ::)

Only saw a few minutes of it...like all reality shows  it's awfully lame  :P

He's more than full of himself... he's a TOTAL prick.  He got mad at that country/comedy dude whatshisname for calling Screech saying he wanted respect but totally disrespected Kimberly Locke.  You know you gotta give it to get it jerk. 

It's not that bad of a show. Entertaining enough but it makes me mad when they go on this show to lose weight and then kick attitude with the experts (are you listening Da Brat?and Screech too!) Every season there's some idiot who has the fight the process! You know what move your ass over and let someone who really wants to work hard take your seat... BTW Tiffany at 152 is my freakin' goal weight!  :-[

Written By: Chasey on 04/28/07 at 6:19 am

oh wow, she's SUCH a heifer! 150 lbs.....oh my!  She has no place being on a reality show about overweight stars. ::)

Well said!  I totally agree...

Written By: tv on 04/28/07 at 3:40 pm

http://www.celebrityweek.com/uploadimages/Celebrities%28N-Z%29/Tiffany.jpg

This is a recent pic of Tiffany.  She looks a lot different then I remember her. 
Whats up with the black hair with red highlights in Tiffany's hair?. I like her with her natural red hair color better than the black hair with red highlights that she has in that pic.

Even while I don;t like her hair color in the pic above she still has a nice looking face though!

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 04/28/07 at 9:59 pm

Whats up with the black hair with red highlights in Tiffany's hair?. I like her with her natural red hair color better than the black hair with red highlights that she has in that pic.

Even while I don;t like her hair color in the pic above she still has a nice looking face though!

Wow.  I don't think she looks good AT ALL -- hair or face.  I agree, she has the most gorgeous natural hair color.  What's up with all these ladies darkening their hair these days?  Cameron...Britney...Jessica.  It makes fair skin look washed out and AWFUL.  Tiff's face looks horrible -- her brows are plucked to nothing and that lipstick's gotta go.  Basically, she's slapping all these "cool" colors onto her "warm" skin and hair tones. 

I agree with all of you who said she should NOT be on a weight-loss show at 150.  I don't know how tall she is, but I'm pretty sure I remember her being at least 5' 6".  150 is a perfectly fine weight for that height.

Written By: snozberries on 06/03/07 at 8:56 pm

Has anyone been watching this show? Seems like there has to be  a problem participant every year and this year it's Screech himself Dustin Diamond.

He's  a total Prick...and the thing is I can't tell if he is genuinly an ass or if he thinks he's being funny  >:(  Whatever, I just wish Dr Ian hadn't held Harvey back... Harvey would have squashed him like a bug! 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/03/07 at 9:28 pm

Has anyone been watching this show? Seems like there has to be  a problem participant every year and this year it's Screech himself Dustin Diamond.

He's  a total Prick...and the thing is I can't tell if he is genuinly an ass or if he thinks he's being funny  >:(  Whatever, I just wish Dr Ian hadn't held Harvey back... Harvey would have squashed him like a bug! 

no, I haven't watched it at all...we don't have cable right now. That Dustin Diamond does seem like a super jerk though. ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...