inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can you please help me to identify a toy I got as a child...

Written By: erikah on 12/13/06 at 10:55 pm

Good evening! I am seeking some help in identifying a toy, that has come to mind recently, that I received at Christmas as a child. I do not really recall how old I was however, so this toy could be mid-late 80s, or even 1990... I hope my description is useful!!!  It was a set of two dolls. I don't recall the name of them. However, I do recall what they looked like. One was a half-boy, half-ram doll, who had this magic want type of thing, which also doubled as a kaleidoscope for us kids to use. His little friend was a Ram... I think with curly-ish hair... anyways... I am not sure how much more help I can be, or if anyone will know what I am waffling about... but if you do... drop a line! Cheers! E

Subject: Re: Can you please help me to identify a toy I got as a child...

Written By: Marian on 12/17/06 at 3:56 pm

Good evening! I am seeking some help in identifying a toy, that has come to mind recently, that I received at Christmas as a child. I do not really recall how old I was however, so this toy could be mid-late 80s, or even 1990... I hope my description is useful!!!   It was a set of two dolls. I don't recall the name of them. However, I do recall what they looked like. One was a half-boy, half-ram doll, who had this magic want type of thing, which also doubled as a kaleidoscope for us kids to use. His little friend was a Ram... I think with curly-ish hair... anyways... I am not sure how much more help I can be, or if anyone will know what I am waffling about... but if you do... drop a line! Cheers! E
Sounds like it could have been based on an anime character.maybe you can try lloking at anime sites to see if any characters look familiar.

Check for new replies or respond here...