inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: T.J. Hooker

Written By: whistledog on 12/18/06 at 7:34 pm

Anyone remember T.J. Hooker?  I watched it as a kid, and watching it now, it's weird seeing a thin William Shatner doing action sequences where he runs. jumps, etc ...  It's still a classic cop show 8)

For anyone who has the Season 1-2 DVD set, have you noticed how the episode listings as printed on the cases don't match the episodes on the actual DVDs?  Funny how that slipped by quality control at Sony Pictures

http://www.sonypictures.co.uk/groups/uk/documents/image/p7125537.jpg

Subject: Re: T.J. Hooker

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/18/06 at 9:04 pm

I remember this show quite abit.

Written By: Davester on 12/18/06 at 11:11 pm

Remember it well.  I only watched for Heather Locklear...

Written By: whistledog on 12/19/06 at 1:43 am

Remember it well.  I only watched for Heather Locklear...

She sure was smokin' hot (and still is).  Sadly, she doesn't appear in Season 1.  She joined the show in Season 2

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/06 at 4:57 pm

Anyone remember T.J. Hooker?  I watched it as a kid, and watching it now, it's weird seeing a thin William Shatner doing action sequences where he runs. jumps, etc ...  It's still a classic cop show 8)

You watched it as a kid?? Man, I feel old. Yeah, I used to watch it, too (but it wasn't on when I was a kid  :-[ )

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 12/19/06 at 10:32 pm

You watched it as a kid?? Man, I feel old. Yeah, I used to watch it, too (but it wasn't on when I was a kid  :-[ )

Cat

I was around 8 years old when it was popular ;D

Written By: Chasey on 12/22/06 at 3:12 am

I could never get over how Shatner could fit into a corset AND manage to run that fast during the credits!

Was never the same when Adrian Zmed left the cast as Officer Romano, he was the ultimate poser!

(ok, I confess maybe I modelled myself on him just a little bit...but I still never got much luck with girls at school)  :D ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...