inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What's the name of this movie?

Written By: Izod on 12/24/06 at 11:11 am

Hello. I remember seeing this on cable once back in either the late 80's or very early 90's. The story basically was alot like the movie "The Car", only this one was a dirty black Dodge Charger, & mostly went after little girls. The car's passenger door would open up & the victims would somehow easily fall in to the car. I also remember towards the end of the movie there was like a dual between that car & a school bus. Thanks for your help.

Subject: Re: What's the name of this movie?

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/24/06 at 11:22 am

Hello. I remember seeing this on cable once back in either the late 80's or very early 90's. The story basically was alot like the movie "The Car", only this one was a dirty black Dodge Charger, & mostly went after little girls. The car's passenger door would open up & the victims would somehow easily fall in to the car. I also remember towards the end of the movie there was like a dual between that car & a school bus. Thanks for your help.
Was it Christine?

Written By: Tia on 12/24/06 at 11:36 am

don't think so, the car in christine was pretty far from a black charger.

sounds good though! i like movies where innocent children die.

i remember in the duel there was a big scene with a school bus but duel was a totally different movie. i might research this.

Written By: Izod on 12/24/06 at 2:03 pm

Hmmm...looks like I finally got lucky & found it. It's called "Wheels of Terror", released in 1990. Thanks for the replies.  :)

Written By: Tia on 12/24/06 at 4:24 pm

well, glad we could, um, be unhelpful. :-[

anyway, glad ya found it!

Check for new replies or respond here...