inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "She's Out Of Control" & Other Movies

Written By: coco_pup on 12/25/06 at 6:15 pm

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a few soundtracks one of them is of the movie starring Tony Danza, She's Out Of Control I really like the songs from this movie. It be nice if you could get a soundtrack of this movie and find the songs.

Also looking for, Oxford Blues with Rob Lowe, Don't Tell Her It's Me aka. The Boyfriend School, Dream To Believe aka Flying with Keanu Reeves and the TV movie Can You Feel Me Dancing, the songs in this movie are great however, they're so rare and I've been trying for years to to see if there ever will be a soundtrack released for these movies, one of the songs in Can You Feel Me Dancing unfortunately, only a minute of it is played in the film and I wish I could get the full song it's called Rock And Roll Days/Nights By Jim Wootten.

If anyone can help me find any of these above movie soundtracks and their songs I would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Ellie.

Subject: Re: "She's Out Of Control" & Other Movies

Written By: spaceace on 12/25/06 at 7:54 pm

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a few soundtracks one of them is of the movie starring Tony Danza, She's Out Of Control I really like the songs from this movie. It be nice if you could get a soundtrack of this movie and find the songs.

Also looking for, Oxford Blues with Rob Lowe, Don't Tell Her It's Me aka. The Boyfriend School, Dream To Believe aka Flying with Keanu Reeves and the TV movie Can You Feel Me Dancing, the songs in this movie are great however, they're so rare and I've been trying for years to to see if there ever will be a soundtrack released for these movies, one of the songs in Can You Feel Me Dancing unfortunately, only a minute of it is played in the film and I wish I could get the full song it's called Rock And Roll Days/Nights By Jim Wootten.

If anyone can help me find any of these above movie soundtracks and their songs I would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Ellie.

You can get the sound track to "She's Out of Control"  at a store called FYE (For Your Entertainment)  I think you can find the ST to Oxford Blues there too.  The others I'm not sure.

Written By: coco_pup on 01/07/07 at 6:16 pm

Ok thanks. Would anyone know about where I can find the other movies and their songs that I've mentioned in my previous message?

Kindest Regards,
Ellie. 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/07/07 at 11:03 pm

Ebay or Amazon. com is a pretty great place to start.

Written By: coco_pup on 01/15/07 at 5:15 pm

Ok, thanks. I've tried these unfortunately, you can't get these soundtracks it be nice if they would release these movies on DVD at least.  Oxford Blues, Can you feel me dancing and She's out of control. 
There are some great songs played in She's out of control for instance, (awesome 80s music) that I am looking for one of them is called Where's the fire by Troy Hinton and You should be loving me by Brenda K. Starr.  If anyone should happen to find these songs and can get them onto an mp3 would you mind e-mailing me a copy of the songs? I'm sure there are others here that like this sort of music as well and are looking for these songs.
I would be most grateful to you.

Kind regards,
Ellie.

Check for new replies or respond here...