inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 80s Shows Help

Written By: coco_pup on 12/28/06 at 5:14 pm

Hi Guys,
Being a major 80s freak as you can all imagine by now I just wanted to ask you about certain shows/series that were made in the 80s that were my favourite and I wanted to know where I may be able to find these on DVD (if possible) or VHS or even a website that allows you to download rare shows that you can't get on DVD or VHS.
I'm after the, Freddy's Nightmares series, Friday The 13th Series, Werewolf series, ('87-88), My Secret Identity, and Tales From The Cryptkeeper (cartoon) series.
I love the 80s so much and it would be nice to collect all of these if I can EVER find them. Other great shows of the 80s that I loved are, Highway To Heaven (Halloween Episode - really want that one), T-Bag, Brand New Life and From Rags To Riches. 

If anyone can help me out with where I might be able to get these shows from that would be great and would mean so much to me.
Kind Regards,
Ellie :-)

Subject: Re: 80s Shows Help

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/28/06 at 5:58 pm

I know that in2TV.com has some episodes of Freddy's Nightmares that you can watch for free. Here's the link:

http://video.aol.com/video-category/in2tv-sci-fi/1716

Just scroll down. I hope this helps. :)

Written By: whistledog on 12/28/06 at 7:54 pm

You can get Seasons 1-3 of Highway to Heaven on DVD now

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000E5KQQE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/29/06 at 8:04 am

Hubby bought me the complete series of Friday the 13th television series for my birthday last summer off of e-bay.  I think that they might have been pirated 'cause they look homemade, but having said that, I don't think they've officially been released on DVD anyways.  >:(

Written By: coco_pup on 01/07/07 at 6:32 pm

Thank-you guys.  How is the quality of Friday the 13th series from e-bay and is it on DVD? 
Unfortunately, the link for Freddy's Nightmares didn't work it won't play for me and I can't save it or download it which is what I would like to be able to do burn the movies/shows I like and put them onto a VCD for private viewing of course.  It would be nice if I could find a site where I can download all the above shows that I'm looking for.  Would anyone know where I would be able to find a good website that has all these shows?

I'm also interested in: Werewolf series, ('87-88), My Secret Identity, and Tales From The Cryptkeeper (cartoon) series.
I love the 80s so much and it would be nice to collect all of these if I can EVER find them. Other great shows of the 80s that I loved are, T-Bag, Brand New Life and From Rags To Riches.  Where can I find all of these?

Check for new replies or respond here...