inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: videos from the mid 80's

Written By: helmmister on 01/29/07 at 11:00 am

I'm desperate.  Does anyone remember a music video from the mid 80's where the artists bounced around like super balls.  I thought it was called Deuteronomy or something like that.  I can find nothing about it.....please help

Subject: Re: videos from the mid 80's

Written By: mr crowly on 01/29/07 at 11:04 am

it was new order true faith  ill get the vid for you

heres the vid hope its the one you mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcunLqxHDWU

god youtube great lol

Subject: videos from the mid 80's

Written By: helmmister on 01/29/07 at 1:34 pm

thank you for the try.  That's not the one I'm trying to find.  I remember watching it a lot on mtv during spring break in 1985.  Very fast beat - rythmic.  The artists bounced around all different ways through out the entire video.  I originally thought it was Supertramp, or maybe Genesis or Supertramp with Sting....but I couldn't find anything there either.  Please don't give up...it's driving me crazt,

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/01/07 at 12:14 pm

thank you for the try.  That's not the one I'm trying to find.  I remember watching it a lot on mtv during spring break in 1985.  Very fast beat - rythmic.  The artists bounced around all different ways through out the entire video.  I originally thought it was Supertramp, or maybe Genesis or Supertramp with Sting....but I couldn't find anything there either.  Please don't give up...it's driving me crazt,

please use "reply" when responding to a message, thanks.

Written By: mr crowly on 02/02/07 at 4:45 pm

fyc you drive me crazy

Check for new replies or respond here...