inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Zapped!

Written By: star500 on 02/24/07 at 3:12 pm

Anyone remember the movie Zapped? That was a really good movie that had Scott Baio and some other famous people on it. It was a pretty good movie. It was about a guy who has the power to move things with his mind in a similar fashion to the main character on "Carrie". It was very funny and the special effects were pretty good for that time but the main thing most people love about this movie is the song, "Got To Believe In Magic" by David Pomernaz. It is an absolutely beautiful ballad and he sings it so great. :)

I haven't actually seen the movie but I want to but it is not on DVD at the moment and there is no way to get it. I have heard the song, however, I even downloaded it. ;)

Subject: Re: Zapped!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/24/07 at 7:57 pm

hahaha yeah I remember this movie, especially the party/dance scene at the end!!! lol

Subject: Re: Zapped!

Written By: robby76 on 02/26/07 at 9:18 am

Not seen it but heard about it as it has the Charles in Charge combo of Baio and Willie Aames. Wouldn't mind watching it as I quite like CIC.

Check for new replies or respond here...