inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Weird 80s doll??

Written By: mich_l81 on 03/06/07 at 4:36 pm

Hi  :)

I have been trying to remember the name of this 80s doll for years and I came across this website trying to figure out the name, I can't find it anywhere.

It was plush, at least a foot in length.  It had curly light pink hair (I think it came in different colors) and it wore a pink metallic diaper sort thing.  It also had a smaller "baby" attached, that had one little chunk of curly hair, that was in a sling type thing.  I remember I had a lunchbox too.

Does anyone remember what this was called??  My friends all think I'm nuts! 

Subject: Re: Weird 80s doll??

Written By: gemini on 03/06/07 at 4:46 pm

Hugga Bunch

Written By: Jessica on 03/06/07 at 5:51 pm

Hugga Bunch

Beat me to it. :D

I used to have the one with blonde hair and blue eyes with the pink metallic diaper. You can find them on eBay. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/06/07 at 10:55 pm

I have a Hugga Bunch doll somewhere in the attic! I used to love that Hugga Bunch movie!

Written By: mich_l81 on 03/07/07 at 6:40 pm

Thanks so much! I've been searching "80s dolls" everywhere and hadn't been able to find the answer. It was driving me nuts.  You guys are awesome!
I forgot there was a movie. 

I've got to call my mom and tell her the name, she was the only one that remembered what I was talking about and didn't think I was nuts.  She couldn't remember the name either though. For a while we guessed "Puffalump," but later remembered they were those nylon stuffed dolls.

Remember Cricket and Corky?  they were creepy.  and Susie Scribbles?  AAAHHHHH!

Check for new replies or respond here...