inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: thsi uterly uterly uterly brilleint ( check inside for more detaills)

Written By: mr crowly on 03/10/07 at 6:12 pm

yup timmy mallet befor he gave jo dolcie a run for his money in the most anoying pop song ever and macalla strchan befor she presented owl tv  and citv with a dog  ???  oh and watch out for the fowling cameos

a talking pink mallet ???

and mallets mallets 

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkL6kAKJJaY

Subject: Re: thsi uterly uterly uterly brilleint ( check inside for more detaills)

Written By: Tia on 03/10/07 at 6:51 pm

after visiting this thread i'm visited with a profound and implacable feeling of unreality.

Subject: Re: thsi uterly uterly uterly brilleint ( check inside for more detaills)

Written By: mr crowly on 03/10/07 at 7:01 pm

are you flaming me tia ;) i  know what you mean  what were we watching back then

Written By: La Roche on 03/10/07 at 7:04 pm

Was this an Australian show or something?

I remember Timmy Mallet. I remember Michaela Strachan.

I don't rememebr Wacaday..

Written By: mr crowly on 03/10/07 at 7:13 pm

nope us i think  it was on during tv am

Written By: La Roche on 03/10/07 at 7:15 pm

nope us i think  it was on during tv am

US?

TV AM was in the UK.

I remember that.. I'm thinking Wacaday sucked so much I blanked it out.

Written By: Tia on 03/10/07 at 7:18 pm

are you flaming me tia ;) i  know what you mean  what were we watching back then
naw, i'm not being mean. just, for someone who's never heard or knows anything at all about this show, the net effect is quite surreal.

although i DID recognize the transformers!

Written By: mr crowly on 03/10/07 at 7:22 pm

US?

TV AM was in the UK.

I remember that.. I'm thinking Wacaday sucked so much I blanked it out.

thought it was us my mistake lol sorry for the missunderstanding tia  if iam not mistaken bionic six was on this as well

Written By: Gis on 03/11/07 at 4:56 am

You don't remember Wacaday??  :o

Written By: La Roche on 03/11/07 at 7:07 am

Nope.

I'm thinking I've blanked it from my memory.

Growing up our house was always  BBC house, so whenever I got to watch cartoons on ITV it was rare anyway.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/07 at 7:23 am

Wacaday was on the morning slot of Good Morning Britain

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/07 at 7:27 am

Michaela Strachan is now a serious TV presenter on the subject of nature for the BBC and Timmy Mallett apart for pantomime has totally disappeared.

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/07 at 6:06 pm

yup timmy mallet befor he gave jo dolcie a run for his money in the most anoying pop song ever and macalla strchan befor she presented owl tv  and citv with a dog  ???  oh and watch out for the fowling cameos

Is this in english? ? ?  Forgive me but - I don't even understand this thread.....  gotta love those bird cameos tho... they've always been a favorite of mine  ;D

Written By: karen on 03/13/07 at 9:59 am

Thankfully I'd startyed work before this programme was on so I never had to watch it.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/13/07 at 10:48 am

Tht is the most orangest sweater, I have ever seen!  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/20/07 at 11:31 am

Timmy Mallett can be seen in the Comic Relief Pop Video for I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) with The Proclaimers and Peter Kay and Matt Lucas

Written By: whistledog on 03/20/07 at 11:37 am

Is this a new version from the Proclaimers, or a sample with new vocals from Kay and Lucas?

I don't know much about Peter Kay apart from "Sleep" by Texas, a song which was one of my faves of last year

Written By: karen on 03/20/07 at 12:14 pm

Is this a new version from the Proclaimers, or a sample with new vocals from Kay and Lucas?

I don't know much about Peter Kay apart from "Sleep" by Texas, a song which was one of my faves of last year

Do you know the Peter Kay character in Phoenix Nights? I don't recall the name at the moment.  Anyway it's him and Matt Lucas as Andy from Little Britain supposedly at some karaoke and they sing "roll" instead of "walk"

Modified to add

More details and the chance to download it here

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/20/07 at 12:25 pm

Do you know the Peter Kay character in Phoenix Nights? I don't recall the name at the moment.  Anyway it's him and Matt Lucas as Andy from Little Britain supposedly at some karaoke and they sing "roll" instead of "walk"

Modified to add

More details and the chance to download it here
The character name you seek is Brian Potter.

Written By: Gis on 03/22/07 at 5:41 pm

This is really rather freaky I just watched the video as Ian bought it today!

Check for new replies or respond here...