inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: two programs i need the name to

Written By: mr crowly on 03/10/07 at 6:33 pm

see title  ok there both sat morning programs  one  was set in a submarine i think  and had a green alien thing that went on to advertise sunpat peanut butter  yup not making this up . one of the cartoons on it was centurians 

the  other was hosted by macahla strachan and she had pink bird thing as a mascort  infact the name of the show is the name of the mascort not too sure please help

Subject: Re: two programs i need the name to

Written By: Paul on 03/12/07 at 8:23 am

see title  ok there both sat morning programs   one  was set in a submarine i think   and had a green alien thing that went on to advertise sunpat peanut butter  yup not making this up . one of the cartoons on it was centurians 

This one I think I can help you with...

The green alien was a puppet called Gilbert, noted for two things...his completely off-the-wall ramblings and the amount of 'gunk' that would hang from his nose (hence his name!)

I did a bit of searching around from that and the show was called 'Get Fresh', with a spikey-haired Gaz Top (Gareth Jones, as he's known nowdays) as main presenter...

Subject: Re: two programs i need the name to

Written By: karen on 03/12/07 at 9:05 am

The Micheala Strachan thing could be Wide Awake Club.

Check for new replies or respond here...