inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Drunken Go-Go's video

Written By: KKay on 03/24/07 at 7:49 am

I have searched high and low.  Can any of you geniuses find this video for me?  It's a drowsy and boozed up Belinda talking about the double standard - that men can go out and pick up women but women cant take the same action....she's in the hotel room with, I think, Gina Schock and a few guys....

I saw it once and just wanna see it again.

Subject: Re: Drunken Go-Go's video

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/24/07 at 10:09 am

Did you try YouTube?

I know the one you mean, though. I've seen clips of it in various flashback/list shows on VH1, but never the full "in the present" video. It was featured in their Behind the Music episode too.

Written By: KKay on 03/24/07 at 1:52 pm

Did you try YouTube?

I know the one you mean, though. I've seen clips of it in various flashback/list shows on VH1, but never the full "in the present" video. It was featured in their Behind the Music episode too.

I looked high and low in YouTube.
so now i'm just begging the general public

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/24/07 at 6:09 pm

The Go-Go's was such a talented band.  Too bad they got so messed up with the drugs.  There are, allegedly, far worse videos of their debauchery than the one VH-1 made famous!

Written By: KKay on 03/24/07 at 7:11 pm

The Go-Go's was such a talented band.  Too bad they got so messed up with the drugs.  There are, allegedly, far worse videos of their debauchery than the one VH-1 made famous!

yeah, so i hear.

i idolised them in high school; i can imagine that it was hard to live up to that ideal when you are just chicks form california looking for fun.
i dig 'em.

Written By: spaceace on 03/29/07 at 2:45 pm

It's that the one were Belinda is talking about masturbation also?  I vaguely remember that video. :-\\

Written By: KKay on 03/31/07 at 2:33 pm

It's that the one were Belinda is talking about masturbation also?  I vaguely remember that video. :-\\

*leans over like Lucy on Schroeder's piano and yells*
that's it!

Written By: spaceace on 03/31/07 at 3:06 pm

*leans over like Lucy on Schroeder's piano and yells*
that's it!

*makes like Schroeder and does a startled flip*

Glad to have been a help.

Written By: KKay on 04/01/07 at 8:03 pm

:)

Written By: spaceace on 04/01/07 at 8:45 pm

I believe they had parts of it on VH1 inside the artist profile. (The Go-Gos)  I wonder if they sell that. :)

Written By: Criz on 04/05/07 at 2:13 pm

Yeah I remember it too. I'm pretty sure I saw it on both 'Behind the Music' and on a music countdown of some sort, 'Most embarrassing moments in pop' or something like that?

I was recently searching for old Go Go's music videos but I def didn't come accross it on my travels - I doubt it will be on Youtube.

Written By: KKay on 04/08/07 at 7:18 am

Yeah I remember it too. I'm pretty sure I saw it on both 'Behind the Music' and on a music countdown of some sort, 'Most embarrassing moments in pop' or something like that?

I was recently searching for old Go Go's music videos but I def didn't come accross it on my travels - I doubt it will be on Youtube.

still searching the web, far and wide.

Written By: Terry on 02/03/09 at 10:01 am

I have this video on DVD! It's called "Ball Busting with the Go Go's"...very amusing...

Written By: Mushroom on 02/08/09 at 9:33 am

Well, here is an article from somebody who has seen the complete video:

http://www.impossiblefunky.com/archives/issue_7/7_gogo.asp?IshNum=7&Headline=The%20Go-Go's%20Video

And it is nowhere near as bad as people have made it out to be over the years.

Check for new replies or respond here...