inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Please assist me in finding an 80's computer game!!!

Written By: katy on 04/14/07 at 11:16 pm

I used to play a computer game in the mid 80's with the name Quest in it (I think)--but I can't remember the name for sure. I remember that it was 2D and you could choose to be either a boy or girl (the girl was wearing a dress and had a ponytail). The game was kind of like a maze and the object was to locate keys and avoid being eaten by these blobby looking worms. If you came to the edge of the screen where a worm was, a warning candle would light up and make a noise. If you got eaten, then you would show up in a separate screen of these egg looking things that could hold you from getting out of it and back to the game. Please tell me that someone played this game. I loved it as a kid, but just can't remember the name. Thanks for the help!

Subject: Re: Please assist me in finding an 80's computer game!!!

Written By: aname on 05/06/11 at 12:39 am

it was called think quick http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/think-quick/screenshots

Check for new replies or respond here...