inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Humphrey Bear Request

Written By: coco_pup on 04/21/07 at 10:49 pm

I'm looking for Humphrey B Bear movie that was made in the mid to late 80s during the filming of the series, I used to hire it often when I was little at my local video store however, I can't recall the name of it would anyone be able to help me?
I'd also like to get the Australian children's series of Humphrey (the 80s episodes only) if anyone has any of these or knows where I might be able to look perhaps, a website I can look up that may have it I'd really appreciate your help.
Perhaps someone has them taped or can get them on DVD-R for me which would be great and would mean very much to me. I have fond memories of the show back then and of my childhood. Television and movies were so much better in the 80s than they are now, especially children's shows have really gone down hill.

Subject: Re: Humphrey Bear Request

Written By: jadedoz on 04/22/07 at 6:41 pm

Hi,
Only yesterday I bought a Humphrey Bear video from the markets for $2. The video is called HUMPHREY'S FIRST VIDEO fun and games for pre-schoolers. I beleive that it was released in 1988

Hope this helps.

Written By: coco_pup on 04/26/07 at 6:30 pm

Is this a movie-length? Would I be able to get a copy?

Thank you heaps,

Ellie  :)

Written By: coco_pup on 04/26/07 at 6:34 pm

I've been looking everywhere for this movie and the series too, would you happen to have any episodes taped or know where I can find some Humphrey episodes? (the 80s ones)

Much appreciated,
Ellie.

Written By: jadedoz on 04/28/07 at 6:12 am

The video goes for 1 hour. I will see if I can copy it for you and let you know when its done.

Written By: coco_pup on 05/10/07 at 6:50 pm

Ok, thanks for that. It be nice if I can find some episodes too from the 80s, remember the ones he did with Glen (English comedian) and this short lady they were one of the best with Humphrey I thought. One of my favourite eps that I can recall is the one where Humphrey is dancing along to the song "Flashdance", and the song "Gloria" (I think) and the one where he plays hairdressers, used to love that one especially.

There was also the segments where he used to take a nap and daydream and the song True love by Billy Field would play, Humphrey was on a grassfield with animals I always loved these bits  :) I just wish I could find some of the episodes (if possible) and someone can tell me where I can get it from :(

Check for new replies or respond here...