inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: THE NEWEST DIE HARD WITH BRUCE WILLIS!!

Written By: WVMMRH on 05/04/07 at 4:09 pm

I JUST HEARD THAT BRUCE WILLIS is going to do another die hard..i'm sooo glad.  i really wish mel gibson would do another lethal weapon..but maybe he's too old..i don't know..brucie ain't no spring chickadee..but i was so overjoyed to hear he's doing this that when i heard it on some talk show i looked  at my mom sitting next to me and yelled yeahhhh!!!!  she thought i'd lost my mind..

i LOVE THE 80'S!!!!

wish i had a time machine..i just don't care for the 2000's at all..too much testosterone in the male and female genders

Subject: Re: THE NEWEST DIE HARD WITH BRUCE WILLIS!!

Written By: whistledog on 05/04/07 at 4:40 pm

Yes sir, it's called "Live Free or Die Hard".  It co-stars Justin Long, aka the Mac in those Mac/PC ads

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/04/07 at 7:51 pm

"Yippee-ki-yay, Mister Falcon!" 

Wait, who the hell was Mr. Falcon, and what's up with all the former melon farmers in the bad guy's team?  :)

Written By: snozberries on 05/05/07 at 10:58 am

I JUST HEARD THAT BRUCE WILLIS is going to do another die hard..i'm sooo glad.  i really wish mel gibson would do another lethal weapon..but maybe he's too old..i don't know..brucie ain't no spring chickadee..but i was so overjoyed to hear he's doing this that when i heard it on some talk show i looked  at my mom sitting next to me and yelled yeahhhh!!!!  she thought i'd lost my mind..

i LOVE THE 80'S!!!!

wish i had a time machine..i just don't care for the 2000's at all..too much testosterone in the male and female genders

I am very excited about Live Free and Die Hard. I love this franchise.... I wouldn't see MEl Gibson in anything... well maybe if he played the role of a pinata at  a synagogue picnic...

Written By: SemperYoda on 06/16/07 at 8:35 am

The original Die Hard is a classic with memorable lines.  Funny thing, I was home for Xmas a few years back and my Dad and I were trying to find a holiday movie to watch.  We finally decided on Die Hard cause it takes places at Xmas.  He He. 

Im excited for the next Die Hard.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/16/07 at 8:56 am

Release dates for Live Free or Die Hard

USA 27 June 2007
UK 4 July 2007

Other countries.

Written By: snozberries on 06/16/07 at 1:20 pm

Just watch Die Hard with a Vengeance last night and I gotta do this.... I love this exchange!

Die Hard with a Vengeneance Movie Quote:
McClane: Jesus right? John McClane, I owe you one.
Zeus: Damn right you owe me! You got any idea what those guys are doing to my shop right now?
McClane: Chill out Jesus...
Zeus: Chill Out? What the fudge! Are you trying to relate to me? Talk like a white man!
McClane: Look Jesus, I'm sorry you got robbed alright.
Zeus: Why you keep calling me Jesus? I look Puerto Rican to you?
McClane: That guy- he called you Jesus didn't he?
Zeus: He didn't say 'Jesus' he said "Hey, Zeus". My name is Zeus.
McClane: Zeus?
Zeus: Yeah, Zeus. As in father of Apollo; Mount Olympus; Don't-fudge-with-me-or-I'll-shove-a-lightning-bolt-up-your-ass- ZEUS! You gotta problem with that?
Mclane: No I don't got a problem with that.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/16/07 at 1:22 pm

It was the first Die Hard film that used the classical music of Beethoven's 9th Symphony, I could do with seeing it again.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/17/07 at 7:54 pm

I can't wait either.

Check for new replies or respond here...