inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Seeking Humphrey B Bear & Other

Written By: coco_pup on 06/28/07 at 7:30 pm

I'm am trying to find the Australian children's series of Humphrey (the 80s episodes only) if anyone has any of these or knows where I might be able to look perhaps, a website I can look up that may have it I'd really appreciate your help.
Perhaps someone has them taped or can get them on DVD-R for me which would be great and would mean very much to me. I have fond memories of the show back then and of my childhood.
Television and movies were so much better in the 80s than they are now, especially children's shows have really gone down hill.

Also anyone familiar with the VHS compilation of fairy tales, on this video it has The Little Match Girl/The Little Match Seller and Beauty And The Beast is also on it among other fairy tales. Would anyone remember the title of the video? Unfortunately, I can't recollect the name of it however, was a childhood favourite of mine.

I'd really appreciate your help, as I'm desperate to find these.
Ellie :-)

Check for new replies or respond here...