inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: song stuck in my head

Written By: Juan on 07/09/07 at 3:02 am

I've had this song stuck in my head for a few weeks now.  All I can remember is this one part of the chorus that goes "... And I know things are ever changing.  And I know..."  There's also a "doo doo do doooo" at the end.  I don't know the name of the song or the group.  All I can remember is that it's from either the mid to late 80's or early 90's.  I've been to alot of the compilation cd sites and can't seem to find anything that will jogg my memory.  If anyone has any idea please email me with the name or anything.

Thanks for any help

Juan

Subject: Re: song stuck in my head

Written By: whistledog on 07/09/07 at 3:36 am

What style of music is it?  Is it like a dance or a pop song?  Early techno perhaps?  It rings a few bells, but not enough for me to chime in just yet

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/07 at 5:13 am

It is not by pure chance Things Can Only Get Better by D:Ream?

Written By: nawlinsj on 07/09/07 at 11:29 am

What style of music is it?  Is it like a dance or a pop song?  Early techno perhaps?  It rings a few bells, but not enough for me to chime in just yet

It was a from a rock group, like Deep Blue Something, Escape Club.  That soft style of music.

Written By: nawlinsj on 07/09/07 at 11:33 am

It is not by pure chance Things Can Only Get Better by D:Ream?

:-[.  Sorry, it's not that song.  Thanks for the help.

Written By: Stinkyy on 07/12/07 at 7:51 pm

Nawlins,

You need to go to this site:  http://www.80smusiclyrics.com

They are probably the best detectives for 80s lyrics.  They helped me figure out the band and song title for two words I gave them,  and I wasn't even sure if the words were right.  They are amazing.

Stink

Check for new replies or respond here...