inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Weekend at Bernie's - Song help...

Written By: MovieMan81 on 07/09/07 at 9:57 pm

Since no official soundtrack has been released, I've taken it upon myself to attempt to compile an "official" Soundtrack to Weekend at Bernie's 1 & 2. I've managed to find all songs from WAB 2. I found the Jermaine Stewart song from WAB 1, but I'm having trouble IDing a few, anyone out there with a copy of the Weekend at Bernie's 1 DVD and a good ear for music know what song is playing during the scene where we see Bernie taking his boat out for a spin, lyrics contain "All right, hit my soul now" according to the captions. As well as the scene of Larry and Richard on the ferry, the captions just say "Reggea song plays" Thanks, and by the way..the 80s still rule!!

Subject: Re: Weekend at Bernie's - Song help...

Written By: whistledog on 07/09/07 at 10:00 pm

Credits roll at the end will list the songs used in the movie?

I love 'Hot and Cold' by the late Jermaine Stewart.  Shame it was never a hit (I don't think it was ever a single; it should have been)

Written By: MovieMan81 on 07/09/07 at 10:06 pm

I thought so to, but the only songs listed at the end are "Hot and Cold" and the two opera peices that play on the stereo at the end. Hot and Cold was a catchy peice of music, not as much as "We don't have to take our clothes off", but it's a shame it was never a single, I agree it really deserved to be

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/10/07 at 11:55 am

It's a really good song.

Check for new replies or respond here...