inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: various things i need help with ?

Written By: mr crowly on 07/21/07 at 2:27 pm

ok guys heres a  couple of thinghs to get youre brains working

1:  i rememember this can of juice  where it had  a brick design on it with a speech burble with a claw over it used to come in various coulours (  the one i rember most is red yellow and blue )

2 there was this horror movie about thes killer clowns from space  erm thats it not so sure about the rest

3 whats the name of that sting song where hes in a cage and the vids mostly black and white

thanks once again for youre help

Subject: Re: various things i need help with ?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/21/07 at 4:08 pm

3. Russians was shot in black and white.

Written By: mr crowly on 07/21/07 at 4:11 pm

is that the name of the song ? or is it a lyrc

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/21/07 at 4:12 pm

is that the name of the song ? or is it a lyrc
The name of the song

Written By: Henk on 07/21/07 at 4:21 pm

2 there was this horror movie about thes killer clowns from space  erm thats it not so sure about the rest

Ummm..."Killer Klowns from Outer Space" perhaps...? ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/21/07 at 4:27 pm

ok guys heres a  couple of thinghs to get youre brains working

1:  i rememember this can of juice  where it had  a brick design on it with a speech burble with a claw over it used to come in various coulours (  the one i rember most is red yellow and blue )

3 whats the name of that sting song where hes in a cage and the vids mostly black and white

thanks once again for youre help

3. Russians was shot in black and white.
...also, An Englishman in New York, but I think that both do not feature any cage.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/21/07 at 7:26 pm

Ummm..."Killer Klowns from Outer Space" perhaps...? ::)

Yep, that's it Killer Klowns From Outer Space, it's a movie that's so bad, it's actually kind of good, in an odd way.  ;D

Written By: mr crowly on 07/22/07 at 10:39 am

thanks for the help thats the movie iam thiking of but  the song sorry thats not it  i cheaked russians and its  not the vid

Written By: snozberries on 07/22/07 at 12:52 pm

...also, An Englishman in New York, but I think that both do not feature any cage.

Englishman in NY features Sting walking down an NYC street. At one point he is filmed in front of a qrought iron gate. From some angles it looks like he could be in a cage.

Why Should I Cry For You is also in black and white

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/22/07 at 12:58 pm

Englishman in NY features Sting walking down an NYC street. At one point he is filmed in front of a qrought iron gate. From some angles it looks like he could be in a cage.

BTW, the other man featured in Englishman in NY, is the now departed Quentin Crisp, who lived his life as an eccentric and our UK members should know him very well

Written By: karen on 07/23/07 at 10:27 am

black and white video with a guy in a cage?  Are you thinking of I Breathe Again by Adam Rickett.  I know it's not Sting but 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Check for new replies or respond here...