inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help with this 80s Metal song

Written By: swampmon on 10/17/07 at 2:51 pm

If someone gets this for me I will be surprised. The song starts out mellow with a bass line and vocals. The chorus is something like.... "I need some fuel..... I need some fuel to rock." What was the band name and song? Thanks!!!! :D

Subject: Re: Need help with this 80s Metal song

Written By: Tiamat on 10/17/07 at 8:31 pm

I dont recall that song, but there was a similar song by Warlock - Fight for Rock, that had a lot of airplay back then. Probably not the same song though.

Written By: ninny on 10/18/07 at 10:20 am

I looked up the lyrics and came up with a German metal band called Warlock, with Doro Pesch as the lead singer. part of the song goes "come on over now before it's too late.fuel for my fire to feed my desire, fuel for my engine to run,fuel for my body and know one will stop me can't wait for you won't you come...I'm not sure if that's the song you were looking for, the songs called Fuel.

Written By: swampmon on 10/18/07 at 1:06 pm

It's not Warlock, they did that song "All We Are", unfortunately not the band. Who knows, this could have been a local Chicago band back in the day.

Written By: swampmon on 10/18/07 at 1:14 pm

;D FOUND IT!!!!! I was wrong with Fuel to Rock, it was Fuel to Run done by the band Love/Hate. Thanks for looking for me though!!!

Written By: ninny on 10/18/07 at 1:53 pm

I'm glad you found it.

Check for new replies or respond here...