inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: anyone remember mv3?

Written By: johnny5alive on 12/04/07 at 9:37 pm

before there was cable here, back in 1982 there was a national music video show called mv3, kinda like  american bandstand, they showed kids dancing to the music videos and did some interviews with artists they had there own music vjays and did lots of premier videos but when cable finally came in mid 83, they disappeared  sad but i still have about 12 hours of them on tape! they had one vjay from austrailia i cant remember his name, guess i need to watch it again!

Subject: Re: anyone remember mv3?

Written By: johnny5alive on 12/05/07 at 10:16 pm

ok i remember the guys name!  its richard blade  i wonder about a google search!

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/05/07 at 11:22 pm

ok i remember the guys name!  its richard blade  i wonder about a google search!

I remember hearing about this... Richard Blade isn't from Down Under though, he's a Brit and was on KROQ

it was a very short lived program, since Mtv drove all the competitors off the air quickly.

Written By: whistledog on 12/06/07 at 10:25 am

I've seen CDs by Richard Blade .. complations of 80s hits which I believe are called "Richard Blade's Flashback Favourites"

Check for new replies or respond here...