inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Fluppy Dogs storybook song

Written By: coco_pup on 12/18/07 at 6:22 pm

Hi all,
Merry Xmas by the way :) being the 80s fanatic that I am anyone on here remember "The Fluppy Dogs"? When I was little I had this fluppy dogs storybook that came with an audio cassette set can't remember the name of the book and at the end of the story was a song I used to love it had the words, "Best friends stick together, good friends will stay forever 'cos you're my best friend what would I do without you" that was the chorus beautiful song.  Not sure of the title or who sings it but if someone can get it on mp3 and can send me a copy of the song to my email I'd really appreciate it as I've exhausted myself in trying to find it but no luck I think it's on ebay just don't know the name of the fluppy story be nice if someone who has the tape still would know how to convert song from the audio tape to an mp3 file on their computer so I can listen to it on an audio CD as would be better quality I don't listen to tapes anymore only CD's.  Or if not would anyone here know the name of this song and who it's by? I don't have the tape anymore so I'm not sure been so long since listened to this song and was a  childhood fav of mine too as a kid. 

If anyone can help me with this I'd be most grateful to you.
Thanks,
Ellie.

Subject: Re: The Fluppy Dogs storybook song

Written By: Hayley on 01/18/08 at 10:00 pm

Oh my god! I used to listen to that tape every night when I went to sleep. It was definitely the greatest song. I think I still have the tape somewhere at my parents' house but god...that would take forever to find. If I do, though, I'll be sure to be the first person ever to post it online somewhere. Man I wish I could find that tape...I remember the story was something about a magic shoe? Anyway I'm about to google it some more.

Written By: Hayley on 01/18/08 at 10:03 pm

Just remembered, the magic shoe was actually a popples story, and the fluppy dogs was about something else. I think they lost one of their friends and had to find him?

Written By: coco_pup on 06/08/08 at 2:06 am

If you can find it that would be great. I'd love to have that song on an audio CD to listen to. If you can find the tape even that would be great maybe you would know how to rip the audio from the tape and put it onto the computer and save it as an mp3.

Thanks,

Ellie.

Check for new replies or respond here...